A Career in PKF Chartouni
At PKF Chartouni we are always on the look-out for dynamic career-driven individuals with a thirst for knowledge, ambition and success.
We offer you the opportunity of working within a well established and innovative international accounting firm. A challenging and rewarding position with PKF Chartouni will provide you with the framework on which to build a satisfying career.
We take an active interest in the professional development of our staff. We will work with you to provide stimulating and challenging work tasks in a team environment, supported by a training program to provide a complete range of skills that are essential to a professional chartered accountant in the competitive business world.
Our people are our strength, and our investment in them includes:
- the opportunity to work closely with partners and experienced or more senior staff on a broad range of accounting and corporate advisory related services and technology advisory not otherwise obtained in other environments.
- a meaningful practical career tailored to assist graduates to qualify as members of professional bodies such as the Lebanese Association of Certified Public Accountants, (LACPA), American Institution of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), and many more.
- an environment to learn and apply information technology with our technology group and the opportunity to obtain industry leading accreditations such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), ISO 27001 and many more. This will help our people become more competitive and capable in the industry, as information technology will be embedded into every facet of business in the near future.
- a high quality work ethic with a friendly work environment.
- internal staff training programs to develop broad-ranging skill base.
- access to the latest industry developments.
- once qualified, potential overseas secondment opportunities to gain broader experience.
Interested applicants are requested to submit a detailed resume stating current and expected salary, and enclose a recent photograph to:
Our human resource personnel will shortlist potential candidates and we will be in touch with them directly on scheduling an interview.